Wolf Theiss, TRACE International, EY Romania, US Embassy organizes
Corporate Compliance Conference
Bucharest, Marriot Hotel
24 March, 2016, 09:00
This full day event will address anti-bribery and anti-money laundering systems and controls and will provide a regulatory and enforcement update on legislation in Romania and the US. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from anti-bribery and anti-money laundering experts, as well as the US Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Ministry of Justice (Romania) and the Romanian National Office for Prevention and Control of Money Laundering.
Topics will include:
* Anti-bribery and anti-money laundering legislation in Romania and the US;
* Steps to prevent corruption and improve compliance;
* How to address anti-bribery compliance challenges;
* Best practices for third party due diligence;
* Must do’s to mitigate damage fall-out in compliance.
This event is addressed to the executive management of the Institution with a focus on corporate governance and compliance areas.
There is no cost to attend this event but registration is required as seating is limited. To register for this event, please send an email including your name, title, and company affiliation to Oana Avram: email@example.com. Registration is first come, first served and limited to two representatives per company.