CIO Council Romania and Cariere Magazine organizes
CIO Council National Conference. Connected World. Disruption is Around the Corner (4 ed.)
Bucharest, Radisson Blu Hotel
April 27, 2016
Technology is changing the world into an unpredictable model, shifting completely the way we are doing business. A new reality is growing fast under everybody’s eyes led by the latest technologies, bringing alongside threats but bigger business opportunities. It is about a Major Technological Change. It is time for Innovation. There is no longer place for the classical, non-risky and comfortable CIO role. It is time for a charismatic, creative, open-minded CIO who can lead companies through the perfect disruptive technological storm. CIOs have a historic opportunity to be the change drivers in business and the leaders of the digital agenda.
On April 27th 2016, more than 200 IT leaders are gathering for the fourth edition of the CIO Council National Conference – Connected World. Disruption is Around the Corner, organized by CIO Council Romania and CARIERE Magazine, the unique business event dedicated to IT managers, CIOs, COOs and professionals in IT, that offers excellent opportunities for networking, and discussions on crucial issues that influence the way we are doing business.
The conference will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel and will be officialy opened by Mr. Marius-Raul Bostan, Minister of Communications and for Information Society. The participants will have the opportunity to join the largest open-minded CIOs community from Romania, as well as industry experts and business leaders that could support them to transform and innovate their organizations.
Some of the topics addressed by the most influetial speakers include
– Cloud and mobility continue to be major forces of technological change, enabling innovation and new business models;
– The Internet of Things, the Big Data, and 3D printing are new wave of disruptive technology;
– Devices such as: 3D printing, Drones, Conductorless subway, Driverless cars, Wearable devices and App Mesh, irreversibly change the industries and the way of doing business;
– Cybersecurity continues to threaten the business and to challenge the innovation;
– Mobility and globalization is leading to accelerating change;
– How to monetize new business models resulting from disruptive technologies.
Among the speakers of CIO Conference you will meet: Aurelian Sin, CIO Federal Mogul, EMEA and CIO Council member, Cosmin Alexandru, inspirational speaker, Partner at Wanted Transformation, experienced specialist in strategy, at branding and organisational transformation processes, Marcel Chiriac, Group CIO at Rompetrol and CIO Council member, Etienne Plouvier, Global Product Manager, Atos, Bogdan Rotunjanu, IT Director, Orange Romania, Kostas Loukas, CEO Microsoft Romania, Timos Tsokanis, Chief Technology and Information Officer, Telekom Romania, Mugur Pantaia, Country Manager, Hewlett-Packard, Cătălin Popescu, Data Strategy&Innovation, Honeywell and CIO Council member and Daniel Gruia, CIO Transgaz, CIO Council member.
* for further questions and registration we kindly invite you to contact Ms. Roxana Soare via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone: 0726.183.798