European Patent Academy organizes the seminar
Patentability of pharmaceutical inventions
Munich, Germany, Hotel Eurostars Grand Central
November 9-10, 2017
This seminar for judges gives a comprehensive introduction to the different types of pharmaceutical inventions and their patentability requirements with an overview of infringement issues.
Topics will include
– Overview of patentability issues in pharmaceutical inventions
– Successfully prosecuting different types of pharmaceutical inventions/claims
– Practical exercises
– Insight into research in the pharma industry and regulatory considerations
– Overview of infringement issues including expert testimony and other procedural considerations
– Progress towards a EU SPC
– The target group for this seminar is national judges from EPC member states sitting in courts competent to hear patent cases, and in particular pharma litigation, if only on an occasional basis.
Registration deadline: 21.09.2017.
* for more information: +49 89 2399 5454, firstname.lastname@example.org