Academy of European Law organizes
Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2017
November 9-10, 2017
This year’s annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives in the field of copyright law.
– Follow up to the EU copyright reform in the Digital Single Market
– New developments on copyright, cable retransmission and broadcasting
– The adoption of the Regulation on cross-border portability of online content
– Communication to the public: recent CJEU rulings on streaming, hyperlinking, and broadcasting
– Role and responsibilities for internet intermediaries
– Key recent CJEU rulings on copyright
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law.
* for more information: +49 (0)651 937 37 201, Florence Hartmann-Vareilles, Head of Section – Business Law