The International Bar Association (IBA) organises
IBA Annual Conference 2018
October 7-12, 2018
The 2018 Annual Conference will be held in Rome, the Eternal City. Founded nearly 3,000 years ago, the city is renowned for its ancient ruins, classical architecture, renaissance palazzos and baroque fountains. Rome is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city and will provide an elegant backdrop for the IBA Annual Conference.
As the saying goes ‘all roads lead to Rome’ and the conference will bring together delegates from all over the world for the largest and most prestigious event for international lawyers, providing an abundance of business and networking opportunities, not to mention the chance to explore one of the most fascinating cities on Earth.
What will IBA 2018 offer you?
– Gain up-to-date knowledge of the key developments in your area of law which you can put into practice straight away
– Access to the world’s best networking and business development event for lawyers – attracting up to 6,000 lawyers and legal professionals from around the world
– Build invaluable international connections with leading practitioners worldwide, enabling you to win more work and referrals
– Increase your profile in the international legal world and be part of the debate on the future of the law
– Hear from leading international figures, including officials from the government and multilateral institutions, general counsel and experts from across all practice areas and continents
– Acquire a greater knowledge of the role of law in society
* for more details: www.ibanet.org