Business Review organises
Energy in Focus
Bucharest, Sheraton Hotel
July 9, 2019
After years of robust growth in Romania’s energy sector, businesses are facing major challenges in 2019 mainly because of regulatory changes.
OUG 114/2018 has introduced substantial changes in the sector: a tax of two percent of turnover, gas price capping, among others.
Representatives from Government & regulatory bodies, leading energy corporations and professional organizations meet at Focus in Energy to talk about the first effects the regulatory changes have on local businesses, on investment & business plans, on market structure and on the perspectives of the energy sector in Romania.
Reasons to attend
Companies and consultants in the energy industry searching for the best ways to adapt to new regulations, understand the current trends, look for the possible answers on new regulations in energy, prepare for future challenges and find possible ways to transform challenges into business opportunities.
To be announced soon
14:00 Registration, networking and welcome coffee
14:30 Panel discussion | Electricity & Renewables
· How businesses in energy adapt to new regulation changes in 2019
· Trend change: Romania has become electricity importer during the first months of 2019. How Romania could avoid becoming electricity importer?
· Waiting for the new wave in renewable energy in Romania: prosumers, solar, wind or other energy sources?
16:00 Coffee break & Networking
16:20 Panel discussion | Oil & Gas
· First effects of regulatory changes (OUG 114): Q1 2019 results of energy groups in Romania compared to Q1 2018
· Romania’s offshore gas production, threatened by new regulations?
· Effects of regulatory changes on supply and distribution: what gas prices should businesses and households expect on short, medium and long term?
· How businesses in energy adapt to new regulation changes in 2019?
18:00 Networking cocktails