Wolters Kluwer Romania organises
Legal Innovation Day
Future-Proof Your Legal Career
– the 2nd edition –
21st October 2021
Media partner: JURIDICE.ro
Legal Innovation Day is back, virtually hosted due to safety concerns by Sintact.ro, the industry-leading legal research software.
Join us for this one-day legal tech conference, featuring our keynote speaker, Jeroen Zweers, timely themes and renowned patrons, three free panels (LID standard series), independently moderated, and an interactive session.
Running October 21, the live virtual online event brings together some of the industry’s voices, law firms, corporate legal teams, and vendors of innovative legal tech services.
Wolters Kluwer Romania is proud to partner with following media and broadcasting main partners: JURIDICE.ro and Universuljuridic.ro, to bring you the latest news stories about LID2021.
The legal services industry is changing constantly, but nowadays the digitization efforts are just at the beginning of a very long process. The ability to use technology to optimize performance is more important than ever. LID2021 will focus particularly on the advantages of new technologies in order to emphasize how digitalisation rise efficiency to a whole new level and reduce costly errors. LID2021 will analyse the already existing worldwide solutions and our guest speakers will present in-depth analysis regarding the new technologies and their impact on legal practice.
Participation in LID2021 is free of charge (standard free admission for the first three panels). As virtual seating capacity is limited, registrations will be handled on a first-come, first served-basis.
Overview (Program Summary) – 21st of October 2021 – 11:00 EET
Keynote speaker – Jeroen Zweers
With more than 25 years of experience in the legal industry, Jeroen is the owner of NOUN.legal, a #LegalInnovationAgency. Co-founder of Dutch Legal Tech and board member of the European Legal Technology Association (ELTA), he has been named among the top 10 European legal innovators by Financial Times.
Theme: Not a robot lawyer, but an ”augmented” lawyer!
Panel 1 – 11:00 EET – 12:30 EET
Theme: The future of legal practice
– Jeroen Zweers – Board Member of the European Legal Tech Association
– Martin O’Malley – EVP & MD of Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory
– Dan Oancea – Director of the National Institute for Training and Development of Lawyers (INPPA)
– Ion Dragne – Dean of the Bucharest Bar
– Cosmin Sterea-Grossu – Judge, Head of IT and Judicial Statistics at Superior Council of Magistracy
*More Speakers to be announced soon | Key Local and European Industry Leaders (e.g., Local and European Leaders from Judicial Segment, Bars, other Public Personalities connected with legal industry, etc.).
Panel 2 – 12:50 EET – 14:20 EET
Theme: Available legal technologies and innovation in the legal industry
Panel Partner: Leaua Damcali Deaconu Paunescu – LDDP
Moderator: Crenguța Leaua, PhD – Managing Partner LDDP, Board Member of Silicon Valley Arbitration & Mediation Center
– Hans Suijkerbuijk – Head of Legal & Regulatory Global Innovation, Wolters Kluwer
– Laura Stănilă, PhD – University Lecturer, West University of Timisoara, Faculty of Law
*More Speakers to be announced soon | Key people from Legal Tech Industry
Panel 3 – 14:40 EET – 16:10 EET
Theme: The future of legal departments
– Cosmina Simion – Co-Managing Partner, Simion & Baciu
– Tudor Colțan – Managing Partner, Benga, Colțan & Asociații
– Mihai Carabaș – Lawyer and Founder of Legal Accelerators
– Simona Opriș – Legal Director, First Bank
*More LID Speakers to be announced soon | Key people from Legal Industry
Panel 4 – 16:30 EET – 18:30 EET (only for VIP passes)
Interactive discussions with Keynote Speaker: Jeroen Zweers
Location: online, virtual gathering
Sincere thanks to our event partners
Panel Partners: Leaua Damcali Deaconescu Paunescu – LDDP
– Simion & Baciu SCA
– Asociația Consilierilor Juridici din Sistemul Financiar-Bancar – ACJSFB
– Legal Accelerators
– National Union of the Romanian Bars (UNBR)
– National Institute for Training and Development of Lawyers (INPPA)
For further information and registration, please refer to our LID webpage: https://info.wolterskluwer.ro/legal-innovation-day-2021/